Vetus Ceramic Tweezers
The ceramic tipped tweezers is made out of ceramic, it will withstand high temperatures which is a necessity for the builder.
This sleek set of tweezers features a stainless steel body with ceramic tips to withstand high temperatures when you are building your own coils. The nice, flat surface makes easy work of shaping coils to help you get them heating evenly and glowing from the inside out.
- Vetus Pointed Ceramic Tip Tweezers - Heat resistant up to 1300C
- Heat Resistant / Non-Conductive / Non-Magnetic
- Super Hard Ceramic Replacement Tips (4 Screws)
- Swiss Made high-grade Stainless Steel
- Great for Adjusting your RBA/RDA Coils while firing
- Essential piece of kit
Warning: Do not use excess force on the tip when in contact with the heat as ceramic might crack or shatter.